Tuesdays: Make & Take Craft Day
Stop in anytime from 10am – 6:30pm each Tuesday to make a craft or take the supplies with you to make your craft at home.
- January 3: Winter Scene
- January 10: Popsicle Stick Snowman
- January 17: Winter Hat
- January 24: Accordian Snowman
- January 31: Winter Penguin
3rd Tuesday (January 17): Young Adult Book Club
Join this special book club just for young adults, ages 18-30, on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:00. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate are available to drink while we discuss this month’s book, “The Moonlight Child” by Karen McQuestion.
Wednesday Nights: Game Night
Join in the fun from 5:00-7:00 & bring your friends and family for game night! Play an old favorite or discover a new one! Come for just one game, or stay the whole time, it’s your choice.
1st Thursday (January 5th): Book Club
Join us at 3 pm as we discuss our thoughts about this month’s book, The Secret Language of Flowers. Tea, coffee, and hot chocolate are available, too.
Fridays: Preschool Story Time
Come to the library to listen to a story at 10:30, and then take a craft home with you that goes along with the story you heard.
- January 6: Sneezy the Snowman by Maureen Wright; Craft: Snowman
- January 13: Ten Sparkly Snowflakes by Tiger Tales; Craft: Snowflake Picture
- January 20: Winter in the Forest and Little Book about Winter; Craft: Cup of Hot Chocolate
- January 27: Ten Little Snowmen by Amanda Sobotka; Craft: Snowman Bag